The Artwork Long gone Wild Market is a a few-day out of doors arts and crafts market that includes locally built and artisan items within one of Atlanta’s most treasured cultural places.
This web page describes the Artwork Long gone Wild Sector only. To critique Paint-Out Week Artist details, simply click listed here.
Function Information and facts:
- June 17-19, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Throughout Zoo Atlanta.
- Guest entry to the industry needs Zoo normal admission or Membership.
- Up to 30 sellers will be selected.
- Rain-or-shine! In the case of extreme weather conditions, all distributors will be emailed with recommendations.
- Purposes accepted: Via April 8
- Assortment announcement by means of e mail: By April 13
- Booth fees thanks: April 20
- Vendor informational packets emailed: By Might 18
- Occasion Days: June 17-19, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Venue Information and facts:
- Zoo Atlanta is found within Atlanta’s historic Grant Park. Learn far more in this article.
- Expected 3,000-7,000 friends per working day. Visitor entry to the market calls for Zoo standard admission or Membership.
- This event occurs outdoor in June, with a day by day common temperature of 67° F to 87 °F.
- Zoo Atlanta is a relatives-friendly destination that values variety. All vendor items should mirror this commitment.
- To master about what Zoo Atlanta is executing to avert the distribute of COVID-19 and protect the group, simply click below.
- Suppliers need to dedicate to a person, two or all days of the marketplace. All costs are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Vendors will be assigned a 10’x10’ booth in an outside public place of the Zoo. Booths can be shared by up to two approved sellers. Both vendors need to apply and be selected. Booth price have to be paid in comprehensive as one particular transaction.
- Sellers need to deliver their have:
- 10’x10’ tent*
- Desk and/or chairs*
- Displays, stands, shelving, tablecloths, etcetera.
- Issue-of-sale system or other secure transaction system. Wi-Fi is available in some regions, but personalized hotspots are advisable.
- Transportation to/from your motor vehicle and booth such as wagons or carts. No trucks, trailers or other motor vehicles will be permitted on Zoo grounds.
- Just about every booth (even those people who are sharing a booth) might have up to a few total booth attendant(s) like you. Zoo Atlanta staff or Volunteers cannot operate your booth.
- Suppliers should acquire any essential licenses and gather profits tax as needed by regulation.
- Suppliers have to behave professionally and in a way that is reflective of Zoo Atlanta’s mission and values.
- Merchandise Must be authentic, handmade, and produced by the vendor. Goods does not have to be Zoo or animal-related.
- Vendors need to adhere to Zoo Atlanta’s COVID-19 and mask-donning policies.
- Other guidelines, regulations, and guidelines will implement and will be reviewed with vendors on assortment by using e-mail.
*Rental accessible if notated on application
Zoo Atlanta will deliver:
- An assigned 10’x10’ room in an out of doors community location of the Zoo.
- Hospitality home with light-weight refreshments and water (bringing your individual reusable water bottle is normally inspired).
- Celebration marketing and advertising by decide on Zoo Atlanta channels.
- A optimistic and supportive community that encourages creative imagination and the entrepreneurial spirit.
Software Cost: None
- $200 for 10’x10’ booth space for each working day
- +$180/working day One seller 10×20 area
- +$29/day Tent rental
- +$39/working day Tent rental with sides
- +$19/working day 6’ desk & 2 chairs rental
- +10/working day Space with nearby electricity outlet + extension twine
All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. Picked artists will contacted ahead of April 13.
Artists who wish to also take part as Paint-Out Week artists will require to implement separately. [LINK to pop up]
Deadline: April 8, 2022
Queries? Contact [email protected]